Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Free travel advice

Posted by TheYank at 7/14/2009 3:32 PM EDT

This is a full service blog.

I just found something today that I'd never seen before. Maybe it's all the rage among those who travel here from America, but for me - and I'd bet for just about everyone who lives here - you can get some decent discounts on Irish tourist attractions if you get your Discount Pass from IrelandVisitorDiscounts.com.

Some of the deals are 10% or even 20% off and others are two for one deals. Great savings for any couple or family that might take in sights such as the Book of Kells & Guinness Storehouse in Dublin, Blarney Castle down in Cork, Lisadell House in Sligo or even the Somme Heritage Centre in Newtonards.

I haven't tried it yet, but I probably will later this week or next. Maybe it's not as good as it sounds right now and if not, I'll let you know. But if it works there's the price of a lunch in some of those savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment